Empowering women to live their best lives
Growing up, I watched my father, a family medicine physician, get a lot of fulfillment and satisfaction from being a doctor. His love of medicine inspired me to become a medical provider.
Medicine combines my two favorite interests: science and people. I’ve always been fascinated by how the body functions and how to keep it healthy.
I also love learning about medicine and then applying what I’ve learned to help patients be healthy.
I believe in developing meaningful relationships with my patients and getting to know them as unique individuals. Education can empower women of all ages to live their best lives. As an OB/GYN PA, I partner with women on their journey to greater physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
Growing up in a small Montana town, I’ve always valued the sense of community and caring that you find in places like Utah County. I am happy to care for the community we all love.
For appointments with Alyssa Heath, PA call 801-465-2559.
Alyssa Heath, PA provides services at:
Services provided by Alyssa Heath, PA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- Bachelor of Science, Physiology and Developmental Biology, Brigham Young University
- NCCPA–Certified Physician Assistant
- Advanced Care Life Support Certification and Basic Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Utah Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants – Student Academy
- Brigham Young University, Dean’s List
Honors and Awards: