Babies Delivered971 as of: September 30, 2018
After attending BYU, Provo, I returned home to complete medical school at the University of Arizona in Phoenix. I then moved to San Antonio for residency training in obstetrics and gynecology. I served an LDS mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina and have been fortunate to provide care for many Spanish speaking patients during my time in Arizona and Texas. At Canyon View Women’s Care, I hope to continue working with and providing care for Spanish speaking patients.
I enjoy helping patients with all aspects of women’s health during all stages of life, from prenatal care and delivering babies, to providing gynecological care and performing minimally invasive surgery including the Da Vinci Robotic surgery platform.
In my free time I enjoy playing sports, traveling, and adventuring in the great outdoors with my wife and five children. – Jason Morris, MD
For appointments with Jason Morris, MD call 801-465-2559.
Jason Morris, MD provides services at:
Services provided by Jason Morris, MD
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude, Brigham Young University – Provo, Utah
- University of Texas Health Science Center- San Antonio, Texas
- Da Vinci SI robotic surgery
- USMLE Step 3
- USMLE Step 2 CS
- USMLE Step 2 CK
- USMLE Step 1
Languages other than English:
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association